Unanswered question

Roller Blind Not Responding

I have three large Somfy AC roller blinds and one has stopped responding. Have tried the off, on, off sequence etc but no response from the blind at all. Other two are working fine so the remote is ok. Any ideas? (Have also tried changing the fuse)

Answers

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
156 / 750

Hi Pete,

I'm sorry you are having issues with your blinds, however Somfy does not make blinds or curtains. Our motors are sold through trade partners who assemble blinds and motorise them using our products. We do however offer a 5 year warranty with the trade purchase of motors, and so it would be advisable to speak to the original blinds retailer / installer for their aftercare and support, if it is in line with the warranty we provide to them.

Thanks

Somfy Team.

Thanks for the reply. Have investigated this with the supplier but.... can you tell me what happens if the end supplier has gone out of business since installation? I still have 4 years warranty left, can the warranty be transferred or am I left with a one year old product that no longer works?
Many thanks

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
156 / 750

Hi Pete,

Unfortunately the warranty is not transferable to another retailer, however we want to try and get you some assistance for this.

Do you have any information regarding the type of motor used in your roller assembly?

Thanks,

Somfy Team

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm