Answered question

How do I install the Somfy Security Camera?

How do I install the Somfy Security Camera?

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
-95 / 100
Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
-95 / 100

Before beginning to install the camera, check that your telephone is connected via WiFi to the house Internet box.

Procedure:
1. Connect the camera to the mains supply and wait until it flashes blue

• if this is not the case, disconnect and reconnect it correctly
  • if the camera still does not flash blue, you must reinitialise it:
  • reinitialise the camera using the pin provided with the user guide (a paper clip will also suffice). It must be inserted in the hole located under the power supply at the rear of the camera.
  • insert the pin and keep it inserted for about 12 seconds until your hear an audible signal. If no audible signal is emitted, insert the pin again briefly then wait 10 seconds before inserting it again until your hear an audible signal.
  • the camera restarts; it has been reinitialised and should flash blue
  • if the camera LED remains lit green, contact the after-sales service.
  • 2. I enter my WiFi network password (the network name is entered automatically – it is the one to which the smartphone is connected)
    3. A QR code appears, show it to the camera (at a distance of between 10 and 20 cm)

• if it is recognised, a beep can be heard and you go on to the next step
    • if it is not recognised, begin the procedure again at the previous step
    • 4. The following screen informs me that the camera is connecting and that this may take a minute; the camera flashes orange

• if the installation procedure is successful, the camera is lit white constantly
      • if the procedure is not successful, begin the procedure again at the previous step
      • if the camera flashes red, the procedure can only be abandoned and must be started again from the very beginning
      • 5. Congratulations, your camera is installed and you should now rename it

Did you find this useful ?

No (1)

Yes (0)

0%

0% of users found this answer useful

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm