SMART HOME

Starred questions

No questions

FAQ

Current issues to consult

No questions

The last questions solved

• Tahoma not connecting (yellow LED)

I am suddenly having an issue with my Tahoma not connecting to the server. It happened after it had been turned off for a day or two by accident, when I plugged it back in it...
    Lasse V.
    Lasse V.

Lasse V.

Level
    54 / 100
    Lasse V.

Lasse V.

Level
    54 / 100
    I contacted Somfy Denmark with my details and they got back to me and helped fix the issue :) support.dk@somfy...
  • Will the Alexa skill be updated for simple voice control?

Hello. The current version as June 2018 of the Alexa skill is too difficult to use for various members of my family. Other devices are simple such as “Open blinds in lounge”...
    Nick R.
    Nick R.

Nick R.

Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Somfy T.
    Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
    156 / 750
    Hi Nick,Just to update you from our previous comment, although the TaHoma skill has not been updated, the Alexa app itself has been update to include "Routines".These allow you...
  • Can I control my Somfy roller blinds with Alexa?

Ask Alexa to open or close the blinds
    Brian D.
    Brian D.

Brian D.

Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Somfy T.
    Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
    156 / 750
    Hi Brian Yes, Somfy RTS products can be controlled by Alexa, through our TaHoma smart hub and using the TaHoma skill. TaHoma is compatible with other smart home products...
  • How can I control my GLYDEA 60E WT with Apple HomeKit?

Hello, What is the best way to control my GLYDEA 60E WT using Apple HomeKit? I see there are sone Zigbee or Z-Wave accessories I can insert into the bottom of the motor, but...
    Dennis G.
    Dennis G.

Dennis G.

Level
    0 / 100
    Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
    156 / 750
    Hi Dennis, The GLYDEA 60E WT is not directly compatible using the Apple Homekit framework as the WT (Wired Technology) motor is can only be controlled via a wired switch...
  • Are Somfy motorised roller blinds compatible with Rako light and controls

Are Somfy motorised blinds compatible with Rako
    Yavuz K.
    Yavuz K.

Yavuz K.

Level
    1 / 100
    point
    Somfy T.
    Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
    156 / 750
    Hi Yavuz. The Somfy TaHoma control system and Rako control systems are not directly compatible, no, but both smart home systems can be controlled using their Amazon Alexa...

The FAQ

Forum_300x330.jpg
Somfy One_petit.jpg
Forum_968x138.jpg
Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm