Unanswered question

Configure Somfy 4x2.5 RTS Receiver and Telis 4?

Hi there,

We had our blinds set up and I tried to clone a second Telis 4 remote from the previously working first remote. Things went wrong.... :(

Each blind (4 of them) was configured to a channel on the Telis 4 with the 5th channel activating all of the blinds. Now this is no longer configured correctly and I can't find the correct instructions of how to reconfigure it.

I'm selecting the channel on the RTS Receiver which jogs the blind up/down. Then I select the channel on the Telis 4 which also jolts the blind. But then I don't seem to be able to reliably save that configuration as when I press the up / down buttons, a different blind moves.

Can someone tell me the correct programming procedure / button presses? It's getting quite frustrating :(

Thanks

Simon F.
Simon F.

Simon F.

Level
1 / 100
point

No answers

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm