Unanswered question

Somfy Protect App IOS - how to activate notification sound?

Hello,
I have unfortunately received my first alarms for the Somfy Protect app on iOS while I was on vacation and distant, couldn’t intervene in first person. I saw the several notifications AFTER I woke up in the morning. How can I make the app on the phone emit sound for the notifications? I could not see any options within the Somfy app, nor in iPhone settings.

I presume it was a false alarm at home as the tag involved continued every so often to set things off during the course of the day. But I only new in real time when I was using my phone, not if it laid at a distance unused.

I feel it is important to receive a sound notification when something happens. How can I obtain this? Ideally the app should be able to also notify me if on the iPhone “Do no disturb” (the half moon symbol” is activated.

Thank you for any suggestions
R

R B.
R B.

R B.

Level
1 / 100
point

No answers

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm