Unanswered question

How to remove one roller shutter from the group?

Hello. I have 4 roller shutters and Situo 5 io remote. At first the remote was configured to drive each shutter separately at channel #1-#4 and all together at channel #5. Children were playing with the remote and made channel #1 work together with #3. So now when I want to move the only shutter #1 I have also moving shutter #3. Channel #3 works correctly and moves only #3 shutter. Please help to exclude shutter #3 from channel #1 and leave the only moving of the shutter #1 at this channel. And one more question. If I want to regroup channel #5 or to use it with shutter #5 how to erase an old group programm and reconfigure it to another shutter or group. Thank you in advance!
P.S. I forgot to add that each shutter has it’s own power off switch so it should be not a problem.

Aleksey V.
Aleksey V.

Aleksey V.

Level
1 / 100
point

No answers

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm