Unanswered question

Trouble adding a garage door to my Tahoma?

Hi I am having trouble adding my Garage door with Rollixo RTS controller to my Tahoma

My installer confirms after discussing with Tahoma I don't need to add any further safety devices like the Photo electric cells.

I feel I know how to set up my Tahoma as I already have smart plugs set up.

For the garage door I went to configuration then rts then + then garage door as device type and then scrolled to Rollixo as the device. I then pressed the Prog button on the Rollixo for 3 seconds and the red lights flashed. I then returned to the app within two minutes and pressed add and whalla it paired.
I can see the garage door as a device in both the PC Tahoma app and my tahoma iphone app. However when I try to operate the garage door by selecting the garage door icon and selecting open it does not work.
I confirm the remote operates the door when positioned next to the Tahoma so the signal is good.

I successfully deleted the garage door off the app by going again to configuration then rts then select garage door icon then delete the select Rollixo then press Prog for three seconds on the Rollixo until red lights flash and select delete on the app within 2 minutes and the device was removed.

I then proceeded to add the garage door back as before but when I press test it does not close for 5 seconds and stop.

Please help

Regards
Terry

Terence C.
Terence C.

Terence C.

Level
12 / 100
Answers

Terence C.
Terence C.

Terence C.

Level
12 / 100
Hi thanks to help from Aiden at technical support of Somfy the matter is now resolved. The Rollixo Prog button needed unlocking. Thsi was evident because when I pressed the Prog button for 3 seconds during the set up process all the lights flashed red rather than the Prog light being on (static) on it's own. Thanks to Somfy support.

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm