Unanswered question

Do I still need a Somfy Tahoma unit if I already have Amazon Show ( 2nd Gen. ) unit?

Hi - Would like to install Somfy operated blinds in my flat. I would like to control them with my Amazon Show ( 2nd Gen. ) & iPhone XR. My question is - do I also need a Somfy Tahoma unit? Thanks in advance - Bill

Answers

Aaron B.
Aaron B.

Aaron B.

Level
10 / 100
Hi bill i’ve got the same problem did you manage to get any further with resolving the above question?

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
333 / 750

Hi Bill,

The TaHoma is for communication with Somfy RTS products as well as IO Homecontrol. The Echo Show does not have direct RTS/IO compatibility so you would need TaHoma if you wish to control the Somfy products by app.

The TaHoma would then allow for integration with Alexa skills, allowing voice control of the TaHoma scenarios.

Thanks ☺

Somfy Team

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm