Unanswered question

Tahoma activation?

Hi. I have bought Tahoma via on-line my home country, ok, I came but from NL. What does it means, nothing, only problems

The Tahoma activation should be 2 sec procedure but unfortunately not, I think that I have got PIN code for NL which seems to be available only NL pages and these does not working either. So my next job is to find working pages from somewhere around world or contact to someone other customer with same experience to hear his/her solutions if in case that support FI and Support from NL or person in your organization with strong competence.

I have tried your proposal via answer Tahoma team, try....com but ame effect, says that pi code doest not work on these pages.

No answers

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm