Unanswered question

Electric roller garage door stops halfway when closing, please advise?

My electric roller shutter door when closing will only close for a short distance then stop, then I use the remote control which takes the shutter back up and then I stop it and press down, it does this about ten times before its closed. The shutter goes up without any issue. Please advise?

Shane B.
Shane B.

Shane B.

Level
1 / 100
point

Answers

Keith H.
Keith H.

Keith H.

Level
20 / 100
I have exactly the same problem, I have tried resetting the control and replacing the battery with no improvement. I notice the manual on line is blank as well...

Usually these kind of problems rarely comes in electric roller garage doors but if it happens again and again then need to call roller shutter installers. They can come at your place to repair and make them work properly. You should also check is your shutter under warranty period or insured with last installer company.

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm