Unanswered question

Factory reset on tilt and lift 25 motors and tells/telis 4 remotes

I have recently purchased 13 venetian blinds that include the lift and tilt 25 its battery operated motor. As I used several suppliers (due to the sizes I required), some blinds came with single remote and others i purchased the tells 4 remote.

As the blinds came with the remotes and limits programmed, some of them are too long when operated. I would therefore like to re-programme all the entire blinds to match my needs.

I have tried resetting one of the blinds by pressing the program button on the motor until it jogs twice but when I take control using a specific remote, the remote is still programmed to another blind.

I would really like some help on how to factory reset all the blinds and all the remotes so I can start again. (ie, do I need to unplug all the blinds, factory reset 1 by one and how can I reset all the programmes on a telis 4 remote?

Any help will be much appreciated as I have searched online and tried to follow some Youtube videos too!

Alan P.
Alan P.

Alan P.

Level
1 / 100
point

No answers

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm