Unanswered question

Linking Somfy to Alexa and sun sensor

I currently have a series of motorised blinds that use the Telis remote and a Vera Edge controller. I've connected the latter to an Amazon Echo and setup a routine through which I can tell Alexa to open or close the blinds. I also have a couple of Thermosunis sensors to control the blinds. However I'm stuck with a few things and would welcome some advice:

1. I can't work out how to setup the Echo integration so that I can ask Alexa to open or close one of the blinds rather than all of them (I have 5 blinds in total)

2. I can't work out how to setup the Echo integration so that I can reposition any or all of the blinds to a defined position (e.g. 40% closed). On the Telis this is set as the MY position for each blind and I'm looking to replicate this function

If I enable the Thermosunis sensors I have two more questions:

3. Given they are only sun/temp-sensitive, they presumably have an inbuilt timer to check and then take action if necessary. There may be occasions during the day when I want to override the Thermosunis (e.g. have a blind open when the Thermosunis may otherwise close it). Is the only way to do this by switching off the Thermosunis? Is there an alternative product I could use which would provide better integration for what I want? I have some limited experience of ITTT

4. I've setup timed routines within my Vera Edge controller to close the blinds at 1hr after sunset and open at 10:00am. Would the Thermosunis override these settings? For example would it be constantly checking through the night for sun, and therefore re-open the blinds because it's under the threshold required to close them?

Appreciate I've asked rather a lot - any guidance on any part of the above would be most welcome.

martin
martin

martin

Level
2 / 100
No answers

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm