Unanswered question

Somfy iO roller blinds

Hi, I’ve recently installed Somfy iO roller blinds around my home. All of them controlled wirelessly with the smooth origin io for each blind. I also have one motorized battery operators blind on my entrance door but this one is controlled with an RTS remote.
I was wondering wether there was an app where I could control all of the blinds from & have access to programming different settings & functions to accommodate different times of the day?
For example ‘good morning all’ setting where from the app I could activate it & all blinds will fully open & vice versa with ‘good night’ command.

Kind regards

Julian M.
Julian M.

Julian M.

Level
1 / 100
point

Answers

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
156 / 750

Hi Julian,

This can be achieved with the TaHoma smart home hub and TaHoma app.

TaHoma will connect with RTS and io devices as well as products by Philips Hue, Honeywell Evohome, IFTTT and Amazon Alexa.

Using a TaHoma hub and Amazon Alexa, you can set a TaHoma scenario to have all the blinds open at the same time, and set that as a Alexa routine to be triggered when you say "Alexa, good morning all" or whatever command you wish to say.

Thanks,

Somfy Team ☺

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm