Answered question

Tahoma not connecting (yellow LED)

I am suddenly having an issue with my Tahoma not connecting to the server.

It happened after it had been turned off for a day or two by accident, when I plugged it back in it goes directly into some weird state with yellow LED-light.

It does not connect to the server and never goes white as usual. I have tried resetting with a pin in the RST hole and let it re-synchronize without any luck.

How do you get around this issue?

There is no problems with my network!

Lasse V.
Lasse V.

Lasse V.

Level
54 / 100
Lasse V.

Lasse V.

Level
54 / 100
I contacted Somfy Denmark with my details and they got back to me and helped fix the issue :)

support.dk@somfy.com

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (1)

100%

100% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
156 / 750

Hi Lasse,

The Yellow / Orange light on TaHoma indicates that an update is occurring. If it is still stuck on the Yellow light then it may have frozen in the update process.

Is your TaHoma registered in the UK? I have searched for your name in our system to have a look at the TaHoma connection, but Somfy Forum UK is unable to find details of products that are registered outside of the UK.

Thanks,

Somfy Team ☺

Lasse V.
Lasse V.

Lasse V.

Level
54 / 100
Hi Somfy UK,

Yes its registered in Denmark, where we dont have a forum :)

Where can I get help then to get past the update-loop? Is there an email address I can send my username or serialnumber to, for help with my product?

BR
Lasse

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
156 / 750

Hi Lasse,

Can you DM us your contact email address, and we can pass your details on to someone in our office in Denmark to help you further?

Thanks,

Somfy Team ☺

Martin O.
Martin O.

Martin O.

Level
12 / 100
Hello, I am experiencing the same Yelloe light and I cannot connect to my Tahoma box.

I am also from Denmark. Can you please help?

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
156 / 750

Hi Martin,

Lasse has helpfully included the Denmark support email address for you. We can only view the administration page for regional TaHoma accounts.

Thanks,

Somfy Team ☺

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm