Unanswered question

Connecting Tahoma

I recently purchased the Somfy Tahoma but can't get it to comment with my Somfy Sonnesse 40T blinds or my Velux Integra blinds and windows. do i need to purchase anything or attach anything to make it work. The velux is working with the remotes that came with the windows. Thanks

Rupesh C.
Rupesh C.

Rupesh C.

Level
4 / 100
Answers

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
75 / 100

Hi Rupesh,

You do not need any additional equipment to connect to connect to RTS or IO devices.

The configuration of devices must be completed on a web browser, it cannot be done through the app.

To do this head to the options menu by clicking the three horizontal lines at the top right of the TaHoma web page, and then selecting Configuration. This will present the types of devices that can be connected.

In regards to the Velux Integra products, you may need to select the io system section of the configuration screen, and select the option for receiving a security key from your Velux Integra system.

Thanks,

Somfy Team ☺

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm