Unanswered question

Why does my Somfy blind only move in short 2cm bursts?

I have tried doing a factory reset and setting lower and upper limits without success. The Somfy controller simply moves the blind in short 2cm bursts when I press either the up or down arrows. Can anyone advise how I can correct this? Thanks.

Kevin R.
Kevin R.

Kevin R.

Level
1 / 100
point

Answers

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
75 / 100

Hi Kevin,

The problem you are having may depend on what motor and control you are using, so more information regarding those would be helpful.

In general though, when you confirmed your upper and lower limits, did you complete the process by briefly pressing the PROG button on the rear of your control and have the blind respond by jogging up and down again? This is usually the last step of setting the upper and lower limits to put the remote into a mode for general use to allow the blinds to open and close fully with one press of a button.

Thanks,

Somfy Team ☺

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
75 / 100

Hi Kevin,

Do you still require assistance with this query?

Thanks,

Somfy Team ☺

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm