Unanswered question

How to separate control of two blinds that are currently on 1 Telis 4 channel?

I have two battery powered RTS roller blinds that are only controllable from one Telis 4 Channel. I would like to be able to control them individually how do I reconfigure the remote?

Jim M.
Jim M.

Jim M.

Level
1 / 100
point

Answers

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
75 / 100

Hi Jim.

To get the blinds to work individually on the Telis 4, please follow the steps below to assign individual blinds to separate channels;

Assigning Blind #1 to its own channel of the multi channel control.
Disconnect the power to Blind #2.
STEP 1: Ensure that channel that Blind #1 is registered on of the multi channel control is selected.
STEP 2: Press and hold the PROGRAM BUTTON on the multi channel controller until Blind #1 jogs.
STEP 3: Select the required empty channel you wish to program Blind #1 to on the multi channel control by pressing the Channel Selector Button.
STEP 4: Briefly press the PROGRAM BUTTON on the multi channel controller - Blind #1 will jog.
Blind #1 has now been added to the selected empty channel.

Assigning Blind #2 to its own channel of the multi channel control.
Disconnect the power to Blind #1.
STEP 1: Ensure that channel that Blind #2 is registered on of the multi channel control is selected.
STEP 2: Press and hold the PROGRAM BUTTON on the multi channel controller until Blind #2 jogs.
STEP 3: Select the required empty channel you wish to program Blind #2 to on the multi channel control by pressing the Channel Selector Button.
STEP 4: Briefly press the PROGRAM BUTTON on the multi channel controller - Blind #2 will jog.
Blind #2 has now been added to the selected empty channel.

Your blinds should now have individual control on two separate channels as well as group control on a third channel.

Thanks

Somfy Team ☺

Thomas S.
Thomas S.

Thomas S.

Level
13 / 100
Hi Somfy T.

I have the same problem on my Telis 6 Chronis RTS remote but I have no "empty" channels to allocate the blind on to. I have 3 blinds that were allocated to channels 1,2 and 3. I was trying to add them all onto channel 4 to group them together but now they are all over the place.

Can I clear all the channels, reallocate single blinds to channels 1 to 3 and then all 3 blinds onto channel 4.

BTW I was not supplied with "Individual RTS Controls" for each blind. I only have the 6 channel remote.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
75 / 100

Hi Thomas,

Do you still have the original programming of the blinds separately on channels 1, 2 and 3?

Thanks,

Somfy Team ☺

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm