Unanswered question

Please advise?

Hello
I have had 3 solar powered internal roof blinds fitted. One of the blinds developed a fault not long after installation, I ordered and paid for the blinds in July of last year.
I was told that they would be fitted in August but theywere actually fitted mid September. Almost immediately after fitting there was a problem with the remote, this took the best part of 2 weeks to resolve. In early January one of the blinds wouldn’t close so I contacted the company that fitted them, they said that they would call to repair. I waited over 3 months for this to be done, however, when I have recently tried to use the blinds one of them now will not open! I can hear the mechanism clicking, but nothing happens. I have 2 blinds in that particular room with a 4 way remote, all of the lights/ flash but only one of the blinds works. I have contacted the company again, but I have had no response and I am concerned that I will have to wait another 3 months for this to be rectified. Can you please help or advise?
The blinds are only small but they cost me nearly £2000 for 3 and I have had nothing but trouble with them.
Kindest regards
Lynne Hey

Answers

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
-95 / 100

Hi Lynne,

Please check your inbox, we have sent you a PM to get some more info from you.

Thanks,

Somfy Team

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
-95 / 100

Hi Lynne,

What type of remote and motors do you have in your set up and we can see about this pairing problem you're experiencing?

Thanks,

Somfy Team

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
-95 / 100

Hi Lynne,

We haven't heard back from you in a while so we'll close this thread for now, but you know where we are if you need us again.

Thanks,

Somfy Team ☺

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm