Unanswered question

smoove origin io controls wont connect to tahoma any ideas? .

Out of 15 smoove origin io controls i have 3 controls each controlling their own roller shutter that wont connect to the tahoma box. Any ideas to what to do? They have no problem controlling the roller shutters. I would like not having to reinstalling because it will be difficult to unplug and plug the oximo motor.

Elisa H.
Elisa H.

Elisa H.

Level
22 / 100
Answers

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
146 / 750

Hi Elisa,

Could you give some more details of the kind of problems are you encountering when trying to connect the Oximo motors to TaHoma? Are they definitely io motors in the roller shutters?

Connecting a device to TaHoma, it is the motor that is connected, the remote is used to put the motor into programming mode for TaHoma to be able to identify the device, so any further information regarding the motors that are not being recognised would be great.

Thanks,

Somfy Team.

Elisa H.
Elisa H.

Elisa H.

Level
22 / 100
Two of the motors are wireless motor oximo 50 io 10/17 and the last is a wireless motor oximo 50 io 6/17. I follow the process with opening the tahoma somfy hd app on an ipad, go to configuration, choose to add product, choose roller shutter, choose the smoove origin io control and hold the program button in for 2 sec (until the shutter moves up and down). They i can ser on the app that the tahoma box tries to connect bit after a few seconds it says on the app that connection failed. Then i can try again but it comes up with the same respons. I have also tried with no remote but it still says that connection failed. I have been alle to connect 12 roller shutters out of 15 but these 3 just wont. I have novices that after trying to connect the roller shutter and havde failed the remote does not work before i have pushed the program button again. I do not know if this means anything.

Elisa H.
Elisa H.

Elisa H.

Level
22 / 100
To be correct it says identification of the io product failed and/or connection failed

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
146 / 750

Hi Elisa,

It sounds like the 3 Oximo motors that will not pair do not have a security key that TaHoma is recognising, so would require the reset of the motors to be able to connect these to TaHoma successfully.

Somfy Team

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm