Unanswered question

Telis 4 remote. 3 roller blinds stuck on the same channels

Hi everyone!

I have 3 roller blinds.
Unfortunately, my Telis4 remote control cannot operate the blinds independently; whichever the channel I choose on the remote (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5), the three blinds move together.

Any idea on how I could set the system to operate the three blinds independently (for example: channel 1 for the left blind, 2- center, 3- right, 4- none, 5- all 3 blinds together)?

Also for info, the three blinds each use a Sonesse 40 motor, and the three of them are on the same plug (there is 1 fuse box and switch to turn everything on/off).

Many thanks for your help!

Answers

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
217 / 750

Hi Romain,

Can you confirm if you are able to isolate the power to each individual motor, to turn them on or off separately as the process for assigning individual blinds to individual channels requires the ability to power only one blind on at a time?

Thanks,

Somfy Team

"Can you confirm if you are able to isolate the power to each individual motor, to turn them on or off separately".

Unfortunately, no, the three blinds are connected to the same switch.

Is there a switch on the motor itself by any chance?
Is there another way to reassign each blind to a separate channel?

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
217 / 750

Hi Romain,

With the hard wired solution, it is only possible to power off the motor at the mains, not at the motor itself.

Assigning a single blind to an individual channel requires the powering off of other motors to allow the programming mode to be triggered in just one blind, and not in the others.

I would recommend speaking to your installer who fitted the blinds for you, as we would always recommend to installers that each motor have its own power source, for this reason.

Somfy Team

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm