Somfy T.

Level
156 / 750
Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
156 / 750

If it is a radio-controlled motor, you will have to reset and reprogramme it following the procedure presented below:

NB: the procedure below must be performed for one roller shutter at a time, otherwise the other shutters in the installation may be deprogrammed. (thanks to a single circuit-breaker, a nomad electrical socket installed intermittently or a provisional switch).
To perform this procedure, you require a 3-button remote control (up/stop/down).

1. Double power cut :
If possible, move the roller shutter to its half-way position.
Cut the power supply to the roller shutter that you wish to reprogramme for 2 seconds.
Switch the power back on for 8 seconds.
Switch the power off again for 2 seconds.
Switch the power back on. (The roller shutter makes a movement).

2. Reset the memory of the roller shutter:
This can be done using Telis, Centralis, Chronis, Situo and Smoove remote controls.
In the 2 minutes following the double power cut :
Keep the “prog” button located on the rear of the remote control depressed for more than 7 seconds (the shutter should make two up and down movements, then release).

3. Assign a setting remote control:
Press the Up and Down buttons at the same time until the roller shutter moves up and down

4. Check the direction of rotation (if correct, go to step 5):
Press the Down button. If the shutter is raised, keep the “My” or “stop” button depressed until the roller shutter moves up and down.

5. Setting the lower end position:
Keep the “Down” button depressed to lower the shutter.
Release the button when the shutter is in the desired lower position.
Press the “My” and “Up” buttons simultaneously. (just one press)
The shutter begins to open; press the “My” button when the shutter is in the half-way position.

6. Setting the upper end position:
Keep the “Up” button depressed to raise the shutter.
Release the button when the shutter is in the desired upper position.
Press the “My” and “Down” buttons simultaneously. (just one press)
The shutter begins to close; press the “My” button when the shutter is in the half-way position.

7. Confirming the settings:
Press the “My” button until the roller shutter moves up and down (press longer than 2 seconds).
The shutter must move up and down.

8. Memorise the remote control for the roller shutter.</u></p><p>Briefly press the “Prog” button on the rear of the remote control. (the shutter moves up and down).

YOUR ROLLER SHUTTER HAS BEEN REPROGRAMMED!

Did you find this useful ?

No (10)

Yes (3)

23%

23% of users found this answer useful

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm