Answered question

How do I check the condition of my Somfy Protect system?

How do I check the condition of my Somfy Protect system?

Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
146 / 750
Somfy T.
Somfy T.

Somfy T.

Level
146 / 750

In the Somfy Protect mobile app, the “System status” setting allows you to check that your Somfy Protect system is working correctly according to the following criteria:

• Battery level of the equipment
  • Quality of the radio signal between the Link and its peripherals
  • Quality of the Wi-Fi signal between:
  • the Myfox Security Camera and your Internet box
  • the Link and your Internet box
  • Equipment status:
  • connected to the Link
  • disconnected
  • connected/disconnected to the mains

This function makes it possible to address a problem on the equipment of your Somfy Protect system with assistance and advice, without having to contact the technical support team.
The “System status” is only available via the Somfy Protect app for Home Alarm and Security Camera.

Procedure:
Via the dashboard of the app, a message will inform you that an appliance needs your attention.
1. Press on this banner or access the “Settings” menu then “My equipment”
2. Select “System status”
3. The faulty appliance is accompanied by an exclamation mark. Press on this to be shown how to solve the problem
4. When everything is working perfectly, you can nevertheless run a diagnostic at any time via “System status” screen by pressing the icon at the top right

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Top of page

© All rights reserved Somfy - Discover all our home automation solutions: home automation wireless, home automation boxes, our home automation partners, home automation engines, install home automation, home automation in the new home, install it home automation, buy your home automation online, the home automation alarm